Here's a first! A problem NOT of my making...

Public support forum for peer to peer support with related to the Visual Objects and Vulcan.NET products
BiggyRat

Post by BiggyRat »

That's fine, but it was 25+ years ago Robert. What sort of proof do you need? The report itself isn't enough? I sure as hell don't have the receipt! B) Attached is probably the best I can do...
robert

Post by robert »

Jeff,
When GrafX closed shop, then the official support for ReportPro has stopped.
We have decided to fill this gap and offer bug fixes to ReportPro as service to people that can prove that they bought ReportPro in the past. So not for people that only have used the free versions of ReportPro that came with VO 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8.
For those people we offer the updated ReportPro binaries for sale from our website (see the ReportPro link in the 'Buy' menu on this website.
As 'proof of purchase" we accept almost anything: a copy of the CD, a serial number etc.
If you can proof that you have a source file license then we also grant you access rights to the latest ReportPro source on Githb.
Unfortunately a zip with 2 files (which you now have shared with the rest of the world ... ) is not enough...

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu