by AlessandroV
Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:26 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: SEMENUXP
Replies: 4
Views: 1758

Re: SEMENUXP

Hi Luc,

we can meet at Memmingen next week .... maybe is a simple things to solve it ...

thansk a lot.
by AlessandroV
Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:46 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: cavo 28 sp4b crash on build
Replies: 17
Views: 3367

Re: cavo 28 sp4b crash on build

Hi Jean Luc, my VO application compiled was 105.380KB. All my main Controls are customized and also i have make custom controls for specific uses. I have used a graphic OCX, OLE Excel, Word and Outlook. You can heve help from of the development team and also many persons that already has ported his ...
by AlessandroV
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:21 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: cavo 28 sp4b crash on build
Replies: 17
Views: 3367

Re: cavo 28 sp4b crash on build

We have been similar problems with VO, now we have porting it to X# and it work very well.
The porting is minus difficult than you can think and you will solve musch problems.

What I can advise you is to do it as soon as possible, the advantages are enormous.

Bye Alessandro
by AlessandroV
Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:25 pm

Re: SEMENUXP

Hi Luc, thanks for you answer. Code is as you have suggest. Is ported from VO Application that is working well. I have brought and download last version of SEMENUXP and compiled with XSharp of course. The problem still on menues icon that are not visible (as image). Basically this is my code: _oMenu...
by AlessandroV
Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:46 pm

SEMENUXP

Hi to all, we have a little problems with SEMENUXP ported from VO to X#. In VO it work correct, in X# we have 2 difference: * first, when mouse go over the buttons, doesn't show the frame. See Image 1 * second, all small icon on left menues they are not. See image 2 Any suggestions ? Thanks Alessand...
by AlessandroV
Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:55 am
Forum: Examples
Topic: Menues with images
Replies: 0
Views: 3774

Menues with images

Hi to all,

i share, after work on a XIDE plugin, a simple class for to add images to MenuItem class.
I know that you can use Menustrip or other enhanced menues, but if you have a "old style menues" you can simple beautify it.

Alessandro
test.png
by AlessandroV
Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:17 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Window Size error
Replies: 1
Views: 1477

Window Size error

<t>Hi to all. I found a workaround, I'm posting it because it could happen to others.<br/> In Surface object i found original Dimension and so i can resize my window in the Constructor.<br/> But is it a small bug, maybe you can fix up.<br/> <br/> Bye Alessando<br/> <br/> CONSTRUCTOR(oWindow,iCtlID,o...
by AlessandroV
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:54 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Window Size error
Replies: 1
Views: 1477

Window Size error

<t>Hi to all,<br/> <br/> like atthached example, in case i use a dialog/window swithing window, it not open, as VO, at a correct Size.<br/> Is more simple to see the example to explain the problem. Basically the 3 window is opended in wrong size.<br/> <br/> Any workaround for to fix up ? Also i have...
by AlessandroV
Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:26 am
Forum: Product
Topic: Different behaviour from VO to X#
Replies: 5
Views: 661

Different behaviour from VO to X#

Hi Robert,
sorry, i didn't realize there was a difference on calculating the DBStruct from SQL. I wrote a post about it right away, see above.

Thank you