Search found 6 matches

by elibrighton
Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:27 am
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: Xs2Ado AdoRecordSet:Open() exception when using Command object for uSource
Replies: 9
Views: 2605

Xs2Ado AdoRecordSet:Open() exception when using Command object for uSource

<r>Hi,<br/> I'm using version 5.0.4.0 of Xs2Ado in an XSharp project using the Vulcan dialect. I'm getting the following exception when passing a Command object for the uSource parameter to the AdoRecordSet:Open() method. <br/> <br/> 'Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or ...
by elibrighton
Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:42 am
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: Xs2Ado AdoRecordSet:FieldGet() returns -1 for DbNull
Replies: 0
Views: 1829

Xs2Ado AdoRecordSet:FieldGet() returns -1 for DbNull

<r>Hi,<br/> I'm using version 5.0.4.0 of Xs2Ado in an XSharp project using the Vulcan dialect. I've noticed that the AdoRecordSet:FieldGet() method returns a -1 (Long) value for DbNull values when the AdoCommand:CommandType is set to adCmdStoredProc. Hopefully my use of DbNull is correct here.<br/> ...
by elibrighton
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:28 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Error XS7038 Failed to emit module '(Project name)' - still?
Replies: 8
Views: 2633

Error XS7038 Failed to emit module '(Project name)' - still?

Thank you Chris,
yes this has resolved the issue.
by elibrighton
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:02 am
Topic: Error XS7038 Failed to emit module '(Project name)' - still?
Replies: 8
Views: 2633

Error XS7038 Failed to emit module '(Project name)' - still?

<r>Hi,<br/> I am also getting the XS7038 Failed to emit module '(Project name)' error for a project ported from Vulcan.Net to X#.<br/> <br/> the line in question seems to be:<br/> <CODE><s>[code]</s>LOCAL DIM abDrive[MAXDRIVENAME] AS BYTE LOCAL testPsz AS PSZ testPsz := PSZ(_CAST, @abDrive[1])<e>[/c...
by elibrighton
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:34 pm
Topic: Hello
Replies: 3
Views: 2245

Hello

Thank you for your warm welcome to X#. I'll keep an eye out on the forum for information on the runtimes for X# and also from Chris Pyrgas.

Eli Brighton
by elibrighton
Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:47 pm
Topic: Hello
Replies: 3
Views: 2245

Hello

I have just signed up for X#. I am a Visual Objects developer and am interested in learning how to upgrade an existing project from VO 2.7 to X#.